Ya, so I have mixed feelings about snow. Things I dig:
1) No drought. I love water.
2) Skiing. I am/was (until Canyon–will be again) a fair weather skier. I am excited to bring out the Tele’s and Skate Ski’s (thanks Abby) this year.
Yep that’s about it for the likes. Now for things I don’t like:
1) It’s cold! God forgot to put an internal heater in this skinny little body and I’m still trying to figure out how I survived six years commuting by bicycle in it!
2) January/February inversions. One word. YUCK!
3) Plain and Simple. I prefer blue sky and sunshine and wearing as little clothing as possible. Winter does not favor that. Perhaps I’m living in the wrong area. All I can think about is 1) Hawaii, 2) Costa Rica 3) Any where it is warm and sunny. But then, spring eventually comes….and she’s still here….dreaming…
So the sad reality? This is something I am completely capable of,which is why, as some friends pointed out at dinner the other day, most people don’t just laugh with me. They laugh at me. Duh! I know that. So I laugh with them at me. Does that make sense?